This compact unit with a small footprint makes the SP 3600SF well suited to the needs of small offices that need to copy and scan as well as print. Standard connectivity is via USB or networked via Gigabit Ethernet. There is also the option of WiFi connection so the SP 3600SF can be conveniently located anywhere in the office where there is a power outlet.
- The SP 3600SF takes up little space and uses minimal energy when not in use. But when needed the SP 3600SF is available for use in just 13 seconds, producing a first print in just 6.5 seconds and can handle large volumes of work in bust office environments.
- Rapid 30 A4 pages per minute black-and-white output
- Standard paper capacity of 350 sheets can be optionally upgraded to 850 sheets
- Paper up to 162 gsm in weight can be used for maximum flexibility
- Ultra-sleep and ECO modes reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions to a minimum
- Robust duty cycle of 50,000 prints copes with the demands of busy workgroups