Ricoh App for Google Cloud Print
The Ricoh App for Google Cloud Print opens up your Ricoh printers and MFPs to receive print submissions via Google’s Cloud Print service.
Activated through a one-time installation for compatible Ricoh machines, the app enables users to send print requests to them from any device and from any location.
With the Ricoh App, employees no longer require a fixed connection to a printer or your organisation’s network. Using Google Cloud Print, print requests can be submitted from any device with an internet link, including Wi-Fi as well as a mobile data connection.
This enables greater employee mobility, and can support secure bring your own device (BYOD) initiatives within your organisation.
By linking your printers and MFPs to Google Cloud Print, you can:
- Support a mobile workforce
- Enable employees to work from a wider range of devices
- Save time by avoiding complex and time-consuming driver installation and maintenance
- Expand your print capabilities without the need for significant infrastructure investment
The Ricoh App for Google Cloud Print supports all basic print features, such as black and white and colour printing, multiple copies, page fitting options and selected page ranges.
- Available as a one-time installation for compatible Ricoh printers and MFPs
- Enable printing from any device and location via Google Cloud Print
- Print requests are securely transmitted using a HTTPS connection
- Bypass the need to install and maintain printer drivers on user machines
- Print tasks can be submitted via a fixed, wireless and mobile internet connection
- Support a mobile workforce and bring your own device (BYOD) initiatives
- Easily extend your organisation’s print capabilities on a machine-by-machine basis