The latest laser technology used by the advanced PJ WXL6280 achieves full brilliance in less than a minute, with greatly reduced heat than a conventional lamp, which is better for you and the environment. Brightness is at 6,000 lumens with a contrast ratio of 1200:1 providing easy viewing for larger audiences of 10 to 100 even during long presentations. The motorised zoom and choice of 5 lenses make this the ideal high resolution, low maintenance projector.
- Typical 20,000 hours operation without maintenance allows installation in difficult access areas. Vertical and horizontal keystone adjustment allows installation at any projection angle, even from diagonal position. You can project onto screens from 50 to 300 inches, at distances up to 37.35 metres, for maximum flexibility in presentation venues.
- WXGA (1280 x 800 pixels) resolution powered by laser projects vivid images for audiences
- 360° installation ability allows projection of images onto walls, ceiling or floor with a choice of 5 lenses
- Connectivity options include HDBase T for single cable connection of power, video, audio and control functions
- Option of portrait mode projection is ideal for both digital signage and digital mapping applications
- Feature rich spec includes PIP/PBP display to toggle between two image sources at once