The Océ JetStream® Dual series comprises of the Océ JetStream 1500, 2200 and 3000 available in speed classes of respectively 100, 150 and 200 meter per minute. The Dual series offer customers a smooth and seamless path of growth from 1,350 to 2,700 A4 pages per minute considerably shortening production windows. With this migration path Océ offers a future-proof concept for enterprises that are aiming for growth. With its excellent print quality, together with a paper width of 20.5″ (520 mm), the Océ Dual series is particularly suited for applications in the field of transaction, TransPromo, direct mail, newspaper- and book/magazines printing. Using an optional fifth head, the Océ JetStream Dual series is also available with a fully integrated MICR option for printing “security” documents such as business and company checks.
- Océ JetStream printers are designed for seamless integration with industry-standard workflows, as well as for the rigorous demands and data rates of high-speed full-color printing.
- As a result, it is easier to embed new applications such as variable personalization and TransPromo documents into existing workflows. Océ’s Data Integrity assures error-free front/back printing.
- Another benefit is the powerful Océ PRISMA software, an architected suite of software tools that ensure effective, reliable workflow management from pre-press to finishing.
- Moreover, the support from Océ – with software, service and color management – is seen by our customers as decisive in accelerating their migration from b/w applications to the world of full color.
- Piezo electric Drop-on-Demand inkjet technology
- 100 – 200 m/min
- 1350 – 2020 A4/min
- 10 – 80 mio. A4/monthly duty cycle
- Up to 520 mm print width
- 64 – 157 gsm, extended range after paper test