Designed for CAD/GIS and Graphic Arts applications, the Ricoh MP CW2201SP has enhanced speed and image quality to help you capture more Mono EP volume and increase colour productivity. While advanced GEL-JetTM waterproof ink technology and innovative features such as the smart operation panel and auto nozzle detection, help boost your efficiency to stay highly competitive. All of which makes it ideal for colour GA entry level applications*, both indoor and outdoor.
Features and benefits
- Print, copy and scan – all in full colour
- Delivers high-quality colour output fast
- Makes colour output affordable
- Innovative GEL-Jet waterproof ink technology
- Superb line accuracy, smudge-free and UV-resistant
- Print on blue paper for no showthrough on posters