The InfoPrint® Multi-Purpose Platform (MP), which conserves floor space with its small footprint, provides a full function solution that can help you transition smoothly to inkjet technology. You can run monochrome applications now for books, statements, manuals and other documents while you develop colour applications for the future.
Features and benefits
- On-site conversion from monochrome and/or MICR models to full colour
- Select the speeds and fluids that suit your needs now, and change them as requirements evolve
- Get MICR support in a variety of colour or monochrome configurations using combinations of the MP and InfoPrint 5000 GP, with PostScript, PDF, or AFP / Intelligent Printer Data Stream™ (IPDS™) support
- Improve accuracy of print job estimates and monitor ink usage with the ink management suite
- Gain page-level error recovery and accurate, consistent, device-independent output thanks to built-in Advanced Function Presentation™ (AFP™) print architecture
* Exact speed varies depending on printer settings, document complexity, system configuration, software application, system environment, driver and printer state. Printer images may depict the installation of additional feature(s) which are offered at additional charge(s). Please contact us or reseller sales representative for more information.
Choice of configurable models with field-upgradeable speed
Buy what you need today – and protect your investment – with the ability to upgrade speed when you’re ready.
Specified colour support in Adobe™ PDF and PostScript™ environments
Increase your flexibility to customise documents when you configure a GP with an MP to process tagged data to be printed with an ink other than black, cyan, magenta, or yellow, e.g., for printing MICR data.
Intelligent Printer Data Stream™ (IPDS®) spot MICR
Save space and energy by pairing a GP using black and MICR inks with an MP monochrome model.
Low power consumption
Conserve energy –the MP Platform offers the lowest power consumption of any product in this class.
Maximise the use of precious floor space.
Built-in Advanced Function Presentation™ (AFP™) architecture
Enhance high-speed printing to include accurate, consistent, device-independent output with page-level error recovery.
MICR, black or full-colour inks
Configure an MP system to run a spectrum of applications.