docQmanager and its suite of optional modules has been developed by ATI from its long experience of customer requirements in the business of production and network printing.
As organisations have adopted networked digital multi-function devices, and the technology for the print and reprographics functions has merged, simple but powerful tools have become necessary to fully exploit the benefits and efficiently manage the printing processes relating to the Central Reprographics Departments (CRD), IT host systems and the departmental work group. In the CRD, operators from a traditionally non-IT background are now expected to control complex digital print output. Many of these print jobs are mission critical. What operations need is a simple to use, cost effective and yet powerful integrated system that solves the problem.
- docQmanager the core product module, provides simple but powerful production print queue management for both CRD functions and IT Data Centre variable data printing.
Choose from these efficient docQmanager modules to optimise your workflow: docQticket and docQform.
- Fully configurable job tickets. You can attach a fully customised ticket to your print job detailing the finishing and delivery instructions with the docQticket module. As well as defining settings, a job ticket can also display postal requirements to the print shop. The layout and format of the ticket, including graphics and logos, can be designed to meet departmental needs.
- User-friendly ticketing. docQticket can address any Windows® printer allowing you to manage heterogeneous printer populations.To finish your jobs in an IT print room or CRD you just choose job ticketing as the locally defined print
queue and the print server returns the ticket for you to fill in and send.
- Variable data forms. With the docQform module you can
automatically merge variable data into a pre-formatted document. No embedded codes must be inserted; the correct format is triggered automatically to save time and optimise your productivity.
- Simple and dynamic forms design. No lengthy training/retraining is needed using docQform because layouts are created with Microsoft® Word. You can include signatures, logos, graphics etc. to create exciting, professional-looking mailings, invoice runs and general forms. Once stored on the server, the designs are automatically triggered – no operator intervention required.