The D5520 is video conference-ready with built-in speakers and microphone, and you have the option to add a high-performance Ricoh camera. Now team members can share files and annotate documents in real time. And Ricoh Streamline NX integration lets you securely email and print the marked-up documents. With its 55-inch touchscreen, the D5520 is ideal for small to medium sized meeting and training rooms.
Features and benefits
The Ricoh Interactive Whiteboard D5520 is an all-in-one collaboration hub. The 55-inch screen gives the team plenty of space to share their ideas, and it uses shadow sensing technology that enables precise document annotation. This whiteboard lets you easily and securely share files, and you can browse the web straight from the display.
- One-stop collaboration hub with precise document annotation capabilities
- Video conference-ready with built-in speakers and microphone, and can be enhanced with a high-performance Ricoh camera
- Integrates with Ricoh video conference services: UCS and UCS Advanced, and Skype™ for Business
- Designed for ease of use with a choice between a Ricoh or an OS free controller, allowing you to work the way that suits you best
- Includes a variety of connectivity options, including multiple USB ports and Bluetooth connectivity for smart devices
- Adding Ricoh Streamline NX enables secure card-based device access and allows you to email and print anything produced on the whiteboard